MIT Nursing College is committed to strive hard for bringing up the professional excellence in the education, service and research to serve globally with compassionate care in the healing ministry.
To serve and save human beings living on this mother planet=earth
QUALITYPOLICY OF INSTITUTE
The College of Nursing Endeavors to develop a Nurse:
To strive for global standards of excellence in all our endeavors such as teaching learning, skill, R&D etc., thorough the process of self-evaluation and continuous improvement.
Nursing graduates will be able to:
- 1. Nursing Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of Science, arts, fundamentals of Nursing and Nursing specialization to the solution of complex Nursing problems.
- 2. Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature and analyze complex Nursing problems reaching sustained conclusions using first principles of basic Nursing Sciences and human Sciences.
- 3. Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex Nursing problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, the cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- 4. Conduct Investigation of complex Problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of information to provide valid conclusion.
- 5.Morden Tool Usage:Creat,select and apply appropriate techiniques,resources and modern Nursing and skill based training helping in complex Nursing activities with the understanding of the limitations.
- 6. Nurse and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional Nursing practice.
- 7. Environment and sustain ability: Understand the impact of the professional nursing solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- 8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the nursing practice.
- 9. Individual and learn work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- 10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex nursing activities with the nursing community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentation and give and receive clear instruction.
- 11. Project management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the nursing and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multi disciplinary environment.
- 12. Life-long learning: Recognize the needs for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOME
1.Apply knowledge from physical, biological and behavioral sciences, medicine including alternative systems and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
2. Provide nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups.
3.Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
4.Provide health services in line with the national health policies and progrmmes.
5.Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct.
6.Communicate effectively with individuals and groups and members of the health team to promote effective interpersonal relationships.
7.Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills in education clinical / community health settings.
8.Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of care.
9.Masters relevant professional tools, techniques and procedures..
10.Show ability and motivation for lifelong learning, perform evidence-based work.
At the end of the course the students should be able to practice high quality nursing and be critical reflection in the practice of their profession in various health care settings and educational institutions.